Five Things to Keep You Busy Today
Meetings, games and more highlight a busy day in Howell
1. For the younger Howell Residents, the library will be hosting a family story time starting at 10:30 and running until 11 a.m.
2. This afternoon the library will kick off its June slate of Thursday movies with a showing of "The Fighter." The film stars Mark Wahlberg, Amy Adams and Christian Bale as part of a star studded cast and runs for 116 minutes.
3. It is definitely a long hike to get there, but the Howell Lady Rebel softball team will be playing in its first ever sectional final today at 4 p.m. at Rancocas Valley High School. The girls have already upset the top seed in the bracket from East Brunswick and will look to continue their season with a win this afternoon.
4. Closer to home there will be a special show by the high school's FPAC students starting at 7 p.m. in the Steven Gosewich Auditorium. The cost for admission is just $10 to see these talented students strut their stuff on the stage.
5. At the same time that the FPAC show is going on, the Howell Planning Board will be holding its monthly meeting at Town Hall. The agenda for the meeting can be found here