Invite a friend
Freehold NJ Network for Success Three Year Anniversary
Come celebrate the three year anniversary of Freehold NJ Network for Success.This will be a great night out of Business/Social Networking with great people!
This event will be held upstairs in the Banquet Room of Park 33. There will be drink specials (Beer, Wine & Mixed Drinks) and light snacks. Valet parking will be available.
ALL ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
- All attendees will receive a $20 Gift card to Park 33 thanks to Matt Borowski.
- All attendees will receive a $15 Gift certificate on any purchase donated by Jim Dempsey from Cartridge World of Freehold.
- All attendees will receive a $10 Gift card to On The Spot Dry Cleaners Thanks to Roy Gianforte.
- All attendees will receive a $5 Gift card to The Cheese Cave courtesy of Stephen Catania.
- All attendees will receive a 5 day VIP PASS to Gravity Training Zone's fitness coaching center. You can utilize any of the Boot Camp classes (Rapid Fat Loss,GTZ Boxing,Metabolic Conditioning and Strength Training).
- All attendees will receive a $10 gift card for Cupcake City, donated by David Terreros and Tara Minier.
- All attendees will reecive 20% of an entire purchase at Wysteria Boutique thanks to Lloyd Rothstein.
There will also be a business card raffle with unbelievable prizes.
This group is all about helping people and building relationships. Our events have been huge successes with 200 to 300 people.
More importantly we have lots of people helping each other, doing business and also raising awareness and money for great local charities and organizations!
More About Park 33
Park 33 is a restaurant, lounge, and banquet facility. It offers lunch and dinner menus that feature seafood, burgers, pizza, steaks, sandwiches, sushi, and desserts. It also features a full bar with on-tap and bottled beer, red and white wine options, and mixed drinks.
Park 33 often features DJs, karaoke contests, live bands, and other special events. It hosts birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, showers, and business functions where it can host 30 to 200 guests. Amenities include a private bar, viewing screens, dance floor, media player, and more. Food and beverage services can be provided as well.