At the heart of CIMR® Infection Control Technology is a Photo Catalytic process that produces a gaseous hydrogen peroxide. The technology is effective against microbes both in the air and on surfaces because the hydrogen peroxide molecules have both localized positive and negative charges; they are literally drawn to viruses and bacteria by electrostatic attraction. It works by creating 0.02 parts per million (ppm) of hydrogen peroxide gas from the oxygen and humidity already in the air. The hydrogen peroxide gas is then supplied to the areas where it diffuses everywhere that air travels, disinfecting microbes in places that other technologies can’t even reach. For example: The gaseous hydrogen peroxide first sanitizes the air ducts, then sanitizes the air and exposed surfaces, and over time diffuses into every crack and crevice that air can penetrate, disinfect- ing microbes in places that other processes or wipe downs and chemical disinfectants cannot reach. CIMR® Infection Control Technology can inactivate and reduce the viability of microorganisms greater than 95% in as little as 2 hours.
NJ Air Purification System
We offer the following Services: Please contact us: 908-839-8546
• Sanitizing Germs, Bacteria, Virus and Mold.
• Air quality monitoring with web access to monitor buildings across the world.
• Controlling bacteria and mold in food transportation, storage and preparation.
• Eliminating or reducing chemical and organic odors in single and multi-story building structures.
• Remediating mold and bacterial contamination without major tear-out.
Our Home Page