Like most of its neighboring towns Ocean Grove has a boardwalk for people to enjoy the scenery but also brings a quiet peacefulness that sets it apart from the rest. If you are looking for something to do or somewhere to eat, the downtown area is just a few blocks from the boards.
- Beach badges: Daily beach badges are $7. There also is a weekly pass that can be purchased for $35 while a seasonal badge will cost $70. A youth season badge for ages 12 to 17 are $35 while the senior citizen season badge for those 65 and older are $40. Children younger than 12 are free with an adult. Badges can be purchased at the beach office on the boardwalk across from the fishing pier. More information can be found by going to www.oceangrove.org or calling 732-988-5533.
- Lifeguard hours: 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 12:30 to 5:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- Parking: There is a parking lot on Broadway which requires a beach ticket to park in. There also is street parking with the added advantage of no meters.
- Bathrooms: Bathrooms are available on the boardwalk and on the beach as well.
- Food and drink: Non-alcoholic beverages and food are allowed on the beach.