At 10:41 p.m., JCP&L's outage map reported that 14,592 customers in Monmouth County were without power, or seven percent of its total customer base of 281,102.
- In Middletown, 6,584 customers were without power.
- In Colts Neck Township, 2,564 customers were without electricity.
- In Marlboro, outages affected 1,988 customers.
- In Aberdeen, 2,268 were without power, but less than five customers in Matawan were having problems.
- In Freehold Township, 1,413 customers were in the dark, along with 1,214 in Freehold Borough.
- In Holmdel, 178 were without power.
- Hazlet saw 2,021 outages.
- In Howell, there were 598 without power.
- In Manalapan, 575 had no electricity, and in Englishtown, 14 were without power.
Customers who lose power are advised to call 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877) to report the outage or report the outage online or via text messaging. Outage information is also available on the First Energy 24/7 Power Center Maps.
Immediately report downed wires to 1-888-LIGHTSS (888-544-4877) or your local police or fire department.