Wells Fargo presented $1,000 grants to 26 nonprofit organizations in Monmouth County, the company announced in a press release issued Thursday.
The donations were among 130 made to organizations throughout central and southern New Jersey through the Wells Fargo Community Partners Program. Local Wells Fargo branch managers have the opportunity to make a $1,000 contribution on behalf of the company to the nonprofit of their choice.
In the local area the grants benefitted Celtic Charms, a horse farm in Howell that provides lessons for people with special needs, and the Sisters Fellowship Ministry in Farmingdale.
"Wells Fargo is focused on supporting long-term economic growth and an improved quality of life for everyone," Wells Fargo’s Southern New Jersey regional PresidentBrenda Ross-Dulan said in the press release. "These nonprofit organizations’ commitment to their neighbors and communities is inspiring, and each grant is well-deserved."
Monmouth County nonprofit organizations that received donations include:
- American Cancer Society (In Memory of Donna Gorleski) (Manasquan)
- ARC of Monmouth (Tinton Falls)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Monmouth County (Eatontown)
- Camp Happiness (Middletown)
- Court Appointed Special Advocates of Monmouth County (Eatontown)
- CPC Behavioral Healthcare (Eatontown)
- Family Support Center of New Jersey (Manasquan)
- Friends of Little Silver Library (Little Silver)
- The Greg T Hickman Foundation (Middletown)
- Holmdel Theatre Company (Holmdel)
- Kortney Rose Foundation (Oceanport)
- Marlboro Sunshine Fund (Marlboro)
- Middletown Helps Its Own (Middletown)
- Monmouth Beach Fire Company (Monmouth Beach)
- Monmouth County Arts Council (Red Bank)
- Riverview Medical Center Auxiliary (Red Bank)
- Samaritan Center, Inc. (Manalapan)
- Saint Leo the Great Roman Catholic Church (Middletown)
- Sea Girt Light House (Sea Girt)
- Stomp the Monster (Marlboro)
- Sylvia's Children (Holmdel)
- Wave of Hope Foundation (Long Branch)
- W.E.B. Dubois Economic Development Corporation (Long Branch)
- YMCA of Western Monmouth (Freehold)