Barnes & Noble Booksellers
Located in the Lane Mill Marketplace at US Highway 9 Northbound, this book store chain is a WiFi hot spot and features a Starbucks coffee bar. Barnes & Noble is an unrivaled bookseller whose opulence often outshines the grandeur of most local libraries with its fine selection of books, magazines and technical manuals.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 10pm; Sun, 10am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved handicapped parking and easy access front entrance are available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Books, magazines, Rosetta Stone, college textbooks.
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Simply bring the item and your cash register receipt to your local Barnes & Noble Bookstore for a refund to your original form of payment or, if you have a gift receipt, for a refund as a gift card.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines, Newspapers
- New/used: New
- Book store features: Food, Special order
- Number of newspaper titles: 12
- Number of magazine titles: 50
- Wi-Fi: Free