As part of the Freehold Regional High School District, Howell is one of six high schools in a district that educates nearly 12,000 students. Mrs. Zina Duerbig is principal.
Howell High School is the home of the Rebels which fields successful sports in all three seasons that regularly compete for division, conference and state titles. The school also has several other well recognized extra curricular activities. For more information, you can visit the Web site.
- Number of students: 2,000
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: D.E.C.A., cheerleading, student government, color guard, dance team, yearbook, jazz band, marching band, National Honor Society
- Student clubs: Chess, drama, Octagon
- Sports teams: Cross country, tennis, field hockey, football, volleyball, gymnastics, wrestling, soccer