Season's Coal Fired Bistro is an Italian-style restaurant located in Howell on Route 9. The restaurant offers a wide range of Italian dishes, such as sandwiches, pasta, seafood, salads and its specialty, authentic coal oven pizza. Specialty dishes include chicken parm, cheese steak, eggplant parm, chicken fingers, burgers, shrimp scampi and penne ala vodka. Season's also offers numerous specialty pizzas including the "Frank Sinatra" and the "Godfather." The menu also includes numerous draft and bottled beers, as well as wine. The restaurant also offers satellite TVs.
In a Patch 2012 poll on favorite St. Patrick's Day eateries, Season's Coal Fired Bistro which is known more for its pizza than its corned beef was the top finishing business with 12 votes.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.seasonscoalfiredbistro.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Pizza, Italian, Salad, Pasta, Sandwiches
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Antipasti, Chicken parm, cheese steak, eggplant parm, spaghetti, lunguini, chicken fingers, mozzorella sticks, burgers, shrimp scampi, penne ala vodka
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining